Last night I barely got any sleep!
I was all cozied up in my corner getting ready for a good sleep to recover from the nap I took earlier, when Poptart decides to come up and mounted my head! Naturally I tried to tell her to bugger off, but SHE DIDN'T LISTEN! She kept doing it even after Mum gave her trouble. Mum said I did a pretty good job of letting her know where I stood. I don't even know what she wanted! She just kept it up for a good portion of the night. Mum eventually got Daddy to give us some Zukes bones and that quieted her up for a bit. This morning she started it again! Jeez woman! Get the hint and bug off! Mum says she'll be going to get spayed soon. Whatever that means. I just hope it stops it so I can get some sleep! Speaking of which I need a nap, Poptart is asleep in the house so I'm taking advantage of the quiet while I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment