Bunny chirps, Bunny binkies and Bunny love. The life of two spoiled house rabbits.
Do you own a Bunny?
Wednesday, 12 December 2012
Dinner Please??!!
This morning after mummy got back from her exam, she wanted to take a nap, Well I'd have none of that. Right when she was half asleep I started thumping. Usually when I start thumping at her it means I want my food so she got up and fed me my other half scoop of pellets and filled my hay rack and then went back to lie down. As soon as she was half asleep again I started thumping again. She was baffled and started talking to me and I stopped. After 5 minutes I started thumping again so she got up and gave me some treats (Sometimes she forgets to give them to me). As soon as I heard her get back into bed I started thumping more so she asked Daddy if he gave me my tummy meds this morning and he did so she was confused as to what I wanted so she turned on my heating blanket thinking I was cold. Guess again Mum! I started thumping again just to aggravate her. Finally she got up and started stroking my ears and I started chirping at her, I figured I should give her a reward for finally figuring out what I wanted. Of course I couldn't make it easy from the beginning! Can't have her started to slack off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment