Do you own a Bunny?

Thursday, 6 December 2012

Neglect!!

Today Mummy had one of those things she writes at school. Exams I think she called it. I just know it means less work for me! Being a Vet Tech student she often likes to apply what she's learned to me and my feline brother Ser Pounce. But today she slept when she got home and forgot to take me out for exercise (which I thoroughly hate anyways) but of course I can't let her see that I'm happy. Rule Number 1 of Bunniness: NEVER LET YOUR HUMAN PARENTS KNO YOUR HAPPY! DISAPPROVE OF EVERYTHING! But she also forgot to feed me dinner! I was looking forward to my carrot and crackers!!! I'll have to be extra grumpy with her for that..
- Twix

Edit:
Daddy fed me some hay and pellets to make up for mummy's neglect. I will show him some love by chirping.

No comments:

Post a Comment